We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance business critical IT initiatives. We innovate. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and employ emerging technology solutions.
We are proactive. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and IT services needed to get the job done.
Solutions Engineer – Tier 3 Job Requirements:
– Expertise in engineering Microsoft Windows environments
– Experience supporting multiple clients, juggling multiple projects simultaneously, and providing “Virtual CIO” consultation to the SMB market.
– Expertise in designing virtualization solutions with VMware.
– Windows Small Business Server, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory and LAN/WAN solutions.
– LAN/WAN and wireless network design, implementation and configuration.
– Configuration of Next Generation Security Controls including NGFW, UTM, EndPoint Protection, Anti-X and DLP solutions.
Solutions Engineer – Tier 3 job Description:
– Working on a team of eight, design, implement and support virtualization and Microsoft solutions for the SMB Customers.
– Operate as a “virtual CIO” and work with clients to advance their technology, take on projects and migrations and reduce their total cost of technology ownership while maintaining a competitive edge.
– Provide on-site and remote support.
– Provide leadership and mentoring responsibilities to Tier 1/2 staff members.
Interface with CEOs and CTO’s of financial firms, from the projects inception to completion providing updates along the way.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Applied Science.
– 8-10 Years Direct Operational Experience in Managed Services.
– CCNP/CCIE, Fortinet NSE 4/5, MCSE Certification.
Bolt MSP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.